AIC STPI BENGALURU OCP-2.0
STPI in collaboration with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog have started Atal Incubation Centre in Bengaluru for innovative start-ups working in specific domains. AIC STPI Bengaluruis Centre of Entrepreneurship (Incubator) thatwork to support, promote and grow culture of innovation leading to start-ups & successful entrepreneurs. AIC STPI Bengaluru focus areas are Healthcare, ICT, IoT , E-Commerce etc.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
- Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
- Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008)
FOCUS AREAS• Healthcare
SELECTION PROCESSIoTOpenLab Selection Process would be organized in three (3) phases.
Phase-1:Applications from start-ups are invited through an online contest portal
Phase-2: Shortlisting of Ideas, POCs and Solutions having strong potential through initial scrutiny
Phase-3: Selection of start-ups for this program through pitch-in session.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Selected startups shall comply with the following.
1. This OCP is part COHORT of Business Incubation Program instead of just competition.
2. Selected Start-ups need to operate from AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES Bengaluru Incubation Facility.
3. All shortlisted applicants will be considered as Incubatee/Startups.
4. Onboarded startups shall agree to share suitable Equity model as per AIC STPINEXTINITIATIVES incubation policy.
DURATION30th December 2021 to 28th February 2022
OFFERINGS• Complete Incubation support&Co-working space
• Makerspace (Lab)
• Mentoring support viz Product/Business devp, HR, Legal, Finance, IPR/Patent& other support services.
• Access to VCs for funding support.
• Networking opportunities/Industry connect and Go-to market support for exhibiting/showcasing products/solutions through various National/International events/workshops/exhibitions.
• Ready to work P&P incubation within the constraint of lockdown & thereafter.
• Additional facilities and services of the pan-India domain specific CoEs of STPI may be leveraged.
• Seed funding of upto Rs. 10.00 Lakhs may be provided to beneficiary/supported Start-ups based on innovativeness of idea, novelty of solutions, strength of team & soundness of business proposal.
Application submission start date
Application submission end date
completion of screening
Final Pitch in front of Select Committee Panel
Announcement of Shortlisted Applicants
Note: Dates are subject to change. Kindly check the portal regularly for latest information.