Launch of Season 9 - Electropreneur Park Delhi
Electropreneur Park is an Incubation centre funded by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), managed by Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), with University of Delhi as the academic partner and India Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA) as the implementation partner. The initiative, which has a budget of Rs.21.10cr, focuses on IP creation and product development for value addition to domestic manufacturing in the field of Electronics System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM).
Electropreneur Park is in operation since April 2016 and has created immensely successful startups in the last 6 years of operations. The performance dashboard Of Electropreneur Parkas on 30th March ,2022 is as follows:
- Total program beneficiaries: 51 Startups
- Products created: 43 new ESDM products & 33 working prototypes.
- Patents: 54 IP filed (Includes 10 Granted)
- No of Start-ups funded: 23 Nos
- External funding to start-ups: Rs 18.39 Cr
- No. of start-ups generating revenue: 19 Nos
- Revenue generated by Incubated start-ups: Rs.103.5 Cr
- Employment generated: 576 people currently employed in Incubated startups
WHO CAN APPLYAn ESDM Entrepreneur/ Corporate/ Student in any of the following stages:
• Idea stage
• Has a validated POC and wants to develop prototype
• Early revenue or Pre-revenue Startup
• At prototype stage and wants to develop commercial product
• Has created breakthrough technology and want to implement it
FOCUS AREASAn Entrepreneur/ start-up must be in the field of Electronics System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) working in any of the application areas such as Energy efficiency, Telecom, IOT, Cleantech, Medtech, strategic electronics, robotics, consumer electronics etc.
SELECTION PROCESSStep 1:
An interested start-up must submit a pitch deck with the following points elaborated in a PDF or PPT file
• Executive Summary.
• Strategic Vision/ Value Proposition.
• Market Analysis.
• Product, Technology, IP Strategy.
• Go To Market and Competitive Strategy.
• Current Status.
• Management Team.
• Financial Plan.
• Organizational and Equity Structure.
Start-up submitting complete proposals and working in the field of ESDM shall be considered for shortlisting by screening committee
Shortlisted Entrepreneurs/startup shall get an opportunity to pitch to an eminent selection panel consisting of Industry leaders and Investors for final selection to Pre-incubation or Incubation program at Electropreneur Park
DURATION• Pre-Incubation program for entrepreneurs Idea stage : 3 months
• Incubation/ Virtual acceleration program for start-ups with a validated POC /Prototype : 12 months
OFFERINGSElectropreneur Park is providing Technology focused infrastructure, allowing for advanced innovation and product designing under its ecosystem with
• In-house state of art Power & RF Labs
• Fast Prototyping tools such as PCB prototyping machine, 3D printers, IR embedded, OrCAD, Solidworks etc
• A mentors pools of 40 plus Industry leaders and successful Entrepreneurs
• Free of charge office space
• Design assistance through network of ESDM chip suppliers and experts
• Marketing connect through Industry partners and networking events
• Promotional activities and participations in marketing events
• Investor’s connect
• Free credits and discounted rates from associates partners
• Financial support for prototyping expenses upto Rs 8 Lakh
Application submission start date
Application submission end date
completion of screening
Final Pitch in front of Select Committee Panel
Announcement of Shortlisted Applicants
Note: Dates are subject to change. Kindly check the portal regularly for latest information.