FASAL OCP 1.0
FASAL, a Centre of Entrepreneurship (CoE) for IoT in Agriculture established by STPI at Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth Akola with specialized state-of-the-art incubation facility and physical laboratories for start-ups in the area of Agri Tech / Smart Agri where the highest-standards and best-practices in terms of infrastructure, technology, leadership, mentoring, training, research & development, funding, networking for the given focus area is made available.
WHO CAN APPLYThe start-up should be incorporated as a
Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008) The date of registration/incorporation should not be beyond 10 years.
If a company is not registered, an application may be made in the names of the promoters/founders. However, the promoters/founders must ensure that the company is registered within a period of 3 months from the date of selection for CoE.
ANNUAL TURNOVERStart-up should have an annual turnover not exceeding Rs. 100 crore for any of the financial years since its incorporation.
ORIGINAL ENTITYEntity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstructing an already existing business.
INNOVATIVE & SCALABLEEntity should be working towards innovation, development or improvement of products, services or processes and should have the potential to generate employment/ create wealth.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONThe start-up has to offer equity upto 3% to STPI/STPINEXT as decided & agreed upon as per operational guidelines.
- DIGITAL FARMING
- CROP PROTECTION & MANAGEMENT
- FORECASTING USING PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS
- ENHANCING FARMER INCOME IN OFF-SEASONS
SELECTION PROCESSScreening, Evaluation & Selection:
√ Designated Committee(s) shall be formed for Screening, Evaluation & Selection.
√ All the applications received shall be subject to a rigorous centralized multi-tier screening process with involvement of appropriate experts from respective domain and/or location as deemed fit.
√ Decision of the designated Committee(s) shall be final & binding on all.
DURATION• Application submission– Start Date 1st September, 2021
• Application submission– End Date 22nd October, 2021
OFFERINGS• Physical infrastructure including state-of-the-art Ready-to-Work Plug & Play space
• Direct mentoring from stalwarts of business/tech domain
• Financial Support through seed funding
• High Speed Internet Access
• Access to VC funding
• Technical Support
• Marketing Support
• IPR Related Support Services
• Access to 19+ CoE Labs PAN India
• End-to-end marketing plan to place your start-up on the global map
• Legal, Accounting, IPR/Patenting Facilitation & other support Service
• Cross border collaboration via international promotional agency partners
• Sponsorship to National/International level events to showcase your products for global exposure
Application submission start date
Application submission end date
Note: Dates are subject to change. Kindly check the portal regularly for latest information.