IoT Open Challenge Program (OCP) 3.0
CoE- STPI IoTOpenLab aims to support & nurture around 500 start-ups over a period of 5 years. The initiative is expected to contribute to Make-in-India & Digital India programmes of Govt. of India by reducing Electronics imports and recognize value of IP & Technology locally.
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India in collaboration with Arrow Electronics has setup Centre of Excellence “STPI IoTOpenLab” located at Electronics city, Phase-1. Bengaluru to promote the startups in IoT domain. STPI CoE- IoTOpenLab has become Operational since 21st September 2020.
WHO CAN APPLYThe STPI IoTOpenLab invites the proposals/applications from Electronic Hardware Start-ups who would like to use T& M equipment, tools, sample bank of electronics etc. for more information visit: http://www.iotopenlab.stpi.in
The start-up must be incorporated as a
• Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
• Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
• Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008)
The date of registration/incorporation must not be beyond 10 years.
Start-up should have an annual turnover not exceeding Rs. 100 crore for any of the financial years since its incorporation.
Original Entity :
Entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstructing an already existing business.
Innovative & Scalable:
Entity working towards innovation, development or improvement of products, processes or services or if it is a scalable business model with high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
Terms & Conditions
• Each start-up have to pay one time Registration Charges of Rs 10,000 visit: http://www.iotopenlab.stpi.in for more information.
• Each start-up have to book the time slot in advance
• Start-ups can walk into the CoE to get access to infrastructure and Services
• The start-up who wish to avail STPI physical incubation space may approach STPI. The allocation, charges and T&C shall be as per STPI Incubation norms
• Any specific sample /component required by start-up, which is not in the list of the sample bank of electronics shall be arranged by start-up themselves
- 1. Smart Building
- 2. Smart Street/Traffic Lighting System
- 3. Smart Water Monitoring
- 4. Smart Security Surveillance
- 5. Smart Parking
SELECTION PROCESSIoTOpenLab Selection Process would be organized in three (3) phases.
Phase-1:Applications from start-ups are invited through an online contest portal
Phase-2: Shortlisting of Ideas, POCs and Solutions having strong potential through initial scrutiny
Phase-3: Selection of start-ups for this program through pitch-in session.
DURATION• Application submission– Start Date 7th june, 2021
• Application submission– End Date 6th August 2021
OFFERINGS• Ready-to-Work Plug & Play space as per requirement.
• STPI IoTOpenLab Test & Measuring Equipment and Tools
• Access to T&M Equipment, Tools and Sample Bank of Electronics
• High Speed Internet Access
• Mentor Network
• Market access through the Industry associations like IESA, TiE
• Access to Investors.
• Access to Credits from the ECO system partners like Mathworks, etc
• Sponsorship to National level events to showcase your products
• Access to National wise STPI CoEs Network
• IPR Related Support Services
Application submission start date
Application submission end date
Completion of screening
Announcement of Shortlisted Applicants
Note: Dates are subject to change. Kindly check the portal regularly for latest information.