AIC STPI Bengaluru OCP 5.0
STPI in collaboration with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog have started Atal Incubation Centre in Bengaluru for innovative start-ups working in specific domains. AIC STPI Bengaluru is Centre of Entrepreneurship (Incubator) that work to support, promote and grow culture of innovation leading to start-ups & successful entrepreneurs. AIC STPI Bengaluru focus areas are Healthcare, ICT, IoT, Electronics & E-Commerce etc.
OCP 5.0 i.e. Open Challenge Program nothing but Incubation Cohort to shortlist quality Ideas/Startups in the following domain/focus areas -
SELECTION PROCESSSelection Process would be organized in three (3) phases.
Phase-1:Applications from start-ups are invited through an online contest portal
Phase-2: Shortlisting/ Screening of Ideas, POCs and solution having strong potential through initial scrutiny
Phase-3: Selection of start-ups for this program through pitch-in session.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Selected startups shall comply with the following.
1. This OCP is part COHORT of Business Incubation Program instead of just competition.
2. Selected Start-ups need to operate from AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES Bengaluru Incubation Facility.
3. All shortlisted applicants will be considered as Incubatee/Startups.
4. Onboarded startups shall agree to share suitable Equity model as per AIC STPINEXTINITIATIVES incubation policy.
OFFERINGS• Complete Incubation support & Co-working space
• Makerspace (Lab)
• Mentoring support viz Product/Business development, HR, Legal, Finance, IPR/Patent & other support services.
• Access to VCs for funding support.
• Networking opportunities/Industry connect and Go-to market support for exhibiting/showcasing products/solutions through various National/International events/workshops/exhibitions.
• Ready to work P&P incubation within the constraint of lockdown & thereafter. • Additional facilities and services of the pan-India domain specific CoE’s of STPI may be leveraged.
• Suitable Seed funding may be provided to support Eligible Start-ups based on innovativeness of idea, novelty of solutions, strength of team & soundness of business proposal. (subject to Seed support Investment committee recommendation)
Application submission start date
Application submission end date
Evaluation,Shortlisting & Selection
Final Pitch in front of Select Committee Panel
Announcement of Result
Note: Dates are subject to change. Kindly check the portal regularly for latest information.