Electropreneur Park BBSR OCP-3.0
Electropreneur Park (EP), Bhubaneswar is an ESDM Incubation Centre set up by STPI, with support from Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY), Govt. of India and Govt. of Odisha as part of its PAN India initiative to create a network of Centres of Entrepreneurship. EP-BBSR is equipped with state-of-the-art advanced Lab, plug & play facilities for incubatees in the CoE. EP BBSR brings in a pool of mentors, academicians, investors & consultants in market intelligence with the major focus on patenting, converting ideas into successful products. This will help in accelerating innovation, enabling industry-oriented research and development of the talent pool in the ESDM domain.
WHO CAN APPLY• Entity working towards innovation, development or improvement of products, processes or services or if it is a scalable business model with high potential of employment generation or wealth creation. Entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstructing an already existing business.
• Start-ups registered with DPIIT under start-up India programme are encouraged to participate in this program.
• Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPs may also participate. However, if they are selected then they will have to register as private limited company in a stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).
FOCUS AREAS• Startups, Innovators working in Deep-Tech sectors including Embedded system, Robotics, IoT, Computer Vision with applied Nextgen Technologies including AI, ML etc.
• Startups working on Design of Low power Analog & Digital circuits, Low power hardware design, Semiconductor design etc.
• ESDM solutions to solve challenges faced by Mining, Power transmission & Distribution corporation and other industries by using innovative technologies including IIoT, AI/ML, Wireless sensor network, Wearables etc.
• ESDM solutions to Manage, Prevent the pre and post Disaster impacts faced using Innovative Technology applications.
• Smart city Solutions which can be implemented across smart cities to solve problems in areas such as Traffic Management, Safety & Surveillance, Energy conservation, Lighting etc.
• Agri-Tech Solutions to cater the challenges faced by Agri industry, Farmers etc. using Technology areas like Robotics, UAV, IoT, Computer Vision etc.
• ESDM solutions to facilitate Energy monitoring, Logging, Conservation and Domestic/Corporate automation using Embedded system, IoT, AI/ML and sensor networks.
SELECTION PROCESS• Pre-Screening, Screening &Onboarding
• Startup Selection & Evaluation Committee for Screening, Evaluation & Selection/Onboarding.
• All the applications received shall be subject to a rigorous centralized multi-tier screening process with involvement of appropriate experts from respective domain and/or location as deemed fit.
• Decision of the SSEC shall be final & binding on all.
DURATIONApplication submission– Start Date 5th July 2022
Application submission– End Date 20th August 2022
OFFERINGSThe services available for the beneficiaries of Electropreneur Park, Bhubaneswar includes:
• Physical infrastructure including state-of-the-art Ready-to-Work Plug & Play space
• Pre-Incubation, Incubation & Virtual Incubation
• State-of-the-art FabLab &ESDM Lab with advanced testing & measuring equipment, Double-layer PCB Prototyping machine, SMT Line, HV testing equipment, Domain specific software tools for the startups including MSOs, DC programmable power supplies, electronic load, ORCAD PCB design suite, Arbitrary Signal generators, Environmental test chambers etc.
• Inhouse component bank covering wide range of evaluation boards, components to quick support the ESDM startups during their product development.
• Financial assistance up to 50k for Components and Other services on onboarding.
• Seed grant of Rs. 2 Lakhs to the startups incubated at Electropreneur Park-Bhubaneswar
• Access to Reference Design Library
• High Speed Internet Access
• Direct mentoring from stalwarts of business/tech domain
• Access to VC funding
• Technical & Marketing Support
• Access to 19+ CoE Labs PAN India
• Facilitate collaboration with Government agencies & Industry
• On-field demonstration of the solutions/products developed by startups
• Legal, Accounting, IPR/Patenting Facilitation & other support Service.
• Cross border collaboration via international promotional agency partners.
• Selected startups get opportunity to pilot their product in global markets
• Sponsorship to National/International level events to showcase your products for global exposure
• Opportunity for joint R&D with corporate houses, industry & academia
INCENTIVESKey take-aways on onboarding:
• 12 months free software: MATLAB, Simulink and 90+ add-on products with up to 10 licenses per company Training on MATLAB, Simulink and deep learning onramps, online self-paced tutorials and 50% off Training Credits usable for all on-line and public classes
• Portfolio Package: $5,000 AWS Promotional Credit, valid for up to 2 years. AWS Promotional Credit is designed to help you get started on AWS.
• Financial assistance up to 50k for Components and Other services.
Application submission start date
Application submission end date
Evaluation,Shortlisting & Selection
Final Pitch in front of Select Committee Panel
Announcement of Result
Note: Dates are subject to change. Kindly check the portal regularly for latest information.