Odisha Semiconductor Design Challenge
Electropreneur Park-Bhubaneswar, an ESDM CoE of Software Technolgy Parks of India with support from Electronics & IT Department, Govt. of Odisha, Odisha Computer Application Centre (OCAC), IESA, Synopsys and Industry Partners, is organising the contest “Odisha Semiconductor Design Challenge”.
This contest aims to give Students, Researchers, and Startups an avenue to showcase their abilities in developing innovative electronic products, Circuits and Chip designs. The participants will have the opportunity to demonstrate their skills in designing electronic products, Semiconductor Chips etc. with the mentoring support from the stakeholders.
WHO CAN APPLY• Students working on innovative electronic designs and Solutions
• Registered Start-ups
• Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, Partnership firms, LLPs
FOCUS AREAS• Agricultural Technologies
• Process Automation
• Any other Innovative sectors solving a critical problem statement
• Cash Prize to the selected winners
• Opportunity for joint R&D with corporate houses, industry & academia
• Preferential access to State-of-the-art ESDM Lab and EDA Tools
• Strategic Guidance & Mentoring by Industry experts
• Rapid prototyping support
• Access to Fab Lab
• Pre-Incubation/Incubation opportunities
• Offer for Internship for School/College Students
1) Analog design
2) Design of an On-Board Electric Vehicle charger for 2 wheelers
3) Design of an autosar requirements compliant RISC V processor design with integrated CAN bus.
4) Design of an AI based system for predicting crop tiled in all three seasons of harvesting in Odisha
5) Any other innovative proposals in the field of System Design/Chip design
Application submission start date
Application submission end date
Note: Dates are subject to change. Kindly check the portal regularly for latest information.