EMTeK CoE, Bhubaneswar (CoE in Emerging Technologies)
Emtek, Bhubaneswar is organizing a Pan India Call for Application 2022. The startups need to provide solutions for the industry using industry 4.0 . EmTek is equipped with state-of-the-art advanced Lab, plug & play facilities for incubates in the CoE. EmTek facilitates aspiring entrepreneurs and Emtek, Bhubaneswar is organizing a Pan India Call for Application 2022. The startups need to provide solutions for the industry using industry 4.0 . EmTek is equipped with state-of-the-art advanced Lab, plug & play facilities for incubates in the CoE. EmTek facilitates aspiring entrepreneurs and innovators and their success through Mentoring, strategic networking, seed funding, providing support for training, marketing, patenting, access to the CoE labs, tools, software and state-of-the-art incubation facility.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Entity working towards innovation, development or improvement of products, processes or services or if it is a scalable business model with high potential of employment generation or wealth creation. Entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstructing an already existing business.
- Start-ups registered with DPIIT under start-up India programme are encouraged to participate in this program.
- Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPs may also participate. However, if they are selected then they will have to register as private limited company in a stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).
FOCUS AREAS• Startups having innovative Product/Solution focused on Digital Transformation of Public Sector Undertakings.
• Startups having Products/Solutions to enabling technology adoption by Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs).
• Startups having Products/Solutions for specific localized industry specific problem in the domain of Industry4.0.
• Startups having Platform and Micro services development for Industry 4.0 implementation.
• Technology solution apart from mentioned above addressing a need of PSUs on Industry4.0.
SELECTION PROCESSScreening, Evaluation & Selection:
• Designated Committee(s) shall be formed for Screening, Evaluation & Selection.
• All the applications received shall be subject to a rigorous centralized multi-tier screening process with involvement of appropriate experts from respective domain as deemed fit. Decision of the designated Committee(s) shall be final & binding on all.
• After receiving the innovative ideas / solutions as per prescribe format within the specified timeline a screening process will be done on the basis of relevancy. The relevant submissions will be shortlisted and called for selection through pitching/ Presentation.
OFFERINGS• Ready to work Plug-n-Play incubation space along with highspeed internet access and Other equipments.
• Networking opportunities/Industry connect and Go-to market support for exhibiting/showcasing products/solutions through various National/International events/workshops/exhibitions.
• Access to VCs for funding support.
• Advisory Services such as HR, Legal, Accounting, IPR/Patenting and other support services.
• Facilities and services including mentoring, networking/industry connects, marketing support, etc. of the pan-India domain specific CoEs of STPI may be leveraged.
• Mentor, experts, industry network of STPI.
• Multiple products to assist for product development from Industry
Application submission start date
Application submission end date
Announcement of Result
Note: Dates are subject to change. Kindly check the portal regularly for latest information.