IoT Open Challenge OCP 6.0
CoE- STPI IoTOpenLab aims to support & nurture start-ups over a period of 5 years. The initiative is expected to contribute to Make-in-India, Startup India& Digital India programmes of Govt. of India by reducing Electronics imports and recognize value of IP & Technology locally. Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India in collaboration with Arrow Electronics has setup Centre of Entrepreneurship “STPI IoTOpenLab” located at Electronics city, Phase-1. Bengaluru to promote the startups in IoT domain. STPI CoE- IoTOpenLab has become Operational since 21st September 2020.
The STPI IoTOpenLab provides four models (Complete Package Model (CP), Associate Membership (AM) Model, Internship Model and Technology led Industries Model) to support IoT startups.
WHO CAN APPLYThe STPI IoTOpenLab invites the proposals/applications from Indian Start-ups who are working in IoT domain, Electronic Hardware Start-ups who would like to use T& M equipment, tools, sample bank of electronics etc. for more information visit: http://www.iotopenlab.stpi.in
The start-up must be incorporated as a
• Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
• Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
• Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008)
Terms & Conditions
• Each start-up have to pay one time Registration Charges of Rs 10,000/-. Selected start-ups under CP Model shall share 3% equity with STPI. Visit: http://www.iotopenlab.stpi.in for more information.
• Each start-up have to book the time slot in advance
• The start-up who wish to avail STPI physical incubation space may approach STPI. The allocation, charges and T&C shall be as per STPI Incubation norms
• Any specific sample /component required by start-up, which is not in the list of the sample bank of electronics shall be arranged by start-up themselves
- Electronic Hardware Startups in the domain of IoT.
SELECTION PROCESSIoTOpenLab Selection Process would be organized in three (3) phases.
Phase-1:Applications from start-ups are invited through an online contest portal
Phase-2: Shortlisting of Ideas, POCs and Solutions having strong potential through initial scrutiny
Phase-3: Selection of start-ups for this program through pitch-in session.
DURATION• Application submission– Start Date 15th May, 2023
• Application submission– End Date 14th June 2023.
OFFERINGS● Ready-to-Work Plug & Play space as per requirement.
● Access to T&M Equipment, Tools and Sample Bank of Electronics.
● Full-time onsite experienced application engineering team and Technical and Business Mentoring by Chief Mentor.
● Seed support of Rs.2.5Lakhs per start-up is available for the physically incubated company.
● High Speed Internet Access.
● Mentor Network.
● Market access through the Industry associations like IESA, TiE.
● Access to Credits from the ECO system partners like Mathworks, AWS, etc.
● Sponsorship to National level events to showcase your products.
● Access to Nationwide STPI CoEs Network.
● Invitations to all Technical Seminars / Workshops
● Access to Funding agencies / VCs.
● Access to Investors / Banks.
● IPR Related Support Services.
Application submission start date
Application submission end date
Evaluation,Shortlisting & Selection
Final Pitch in front of Select Committee Panel
Announcement of Result
Note: Dates are subject to change. Kindly check the portal regularly for latest information.