(Launchpad for Tech Entrepreneurs towards Accelerated growth and Pioneering AHEAD)
STPI, in collaboration with TiE Delhi-NCR and a prestigious group of Investors, is launching LEAP AHEAD (Launchpad for Tech Entrepreneurs towards Accelerated Growth and Pioneering AHEAD) - a pan India initiative to select tech startups for high-quality mentorship, securing investments & establishing global connections. This is a remarkable opportunity for startups to accelerate their growth.
LEAP AHEAD is designed for Tech Startups with Early Traction and in Growth stage. If you're a passionate entrepreneur and innovator and aspiring to scale, this initiative is meant for you.KEY BENEFITS
• A 3-month intensive mentorship in hybrid mode, blend of virtual and in-person sessions
• Opportunity to access vast network and get 1-on-1 mentorship with investors and industry experts
• Funding of upto Rs. 1 Cr after grooming & hand holding in co -investment model
• Networking opportunity and Global Market Exposure
• 1-year Free Associate TiE Delhi-NCR Membership
• Incubation in STPI's Centers Pan India
• Cloud Credits and other benefits from leading third-party service providers
WHO CAN APPLYTo be eligible to apply for LEAP AHEAD, startups must meet the following criteria:
• The challenge is open to Indian startups# working in domains related to software product development
• Startups registered with DPIIT under the Startup India program are encouraged to participate.
• The startup should be a Private Limited Company.
• The startup should be in the scaling stage, growth stage, or planning expansion into new geographical locations or product diversification.
• The startup should have generated a revenue of at least Rs. 10 Lakhs with minimum 1-year audited balance sheet/filed ITR.
• The startup should have raised a minimum of Rs. 25 Lakhs from external investors (not applicable in case of bootstrapped startups).
• Startups with the following criteria will be preferred:
Demonstrating traction, preferably between Seed and Series A stages.
Building a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
#At least 51% shareholding with Indian citizen or person of Indian origin. The applicant's entity should not be a subsidiary company of any foreign corporation.
Application submission start date
In-Person Pitching at Bhubaneswar, Vijayawada & Chandigarh
Application submission end date
Online Pitching Dates for Remaining Applicants
Commencement of LEAP AHEAD COHORT
Note: Dates are subject to change. Kindly check the portal regularly for latest information.